Tuesday, April 27, 2010

etsy shop!





I've been getting more hats and scarves as gifts lately. Liz got me this really great lime green floral (the first photo) head cover/scarf online from an etsy shop she found. I just got more from the same shop last week. These are so great because they are already shaped to just put on, then tie the back ribbon parts. Super easy and very comfortable. And they are so cute, much better than any of the other stuff I've found out there for women with hair loss. I love them.

Also, something pretty cool. I wrote the girl who makes these an email after receiving them last week, just to tell her how great I think they are and everything. She told me how and why she started making these types of things in particular, told me she has customers who are chemo patients, people with alopecia, etc. She told me the email made her really happy and said that it gave her motivation to keep making more, and she also offered to give me $15 off my next order. How awesome is that!?

it's www.Mercato.Etsy.com by the way.

Here's my current collection of hats and head stuff, for those of you not in the facebook loop.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12870&id=1692506089&l=4e69f51bfc

And as far as an update, it's still doing what it was doing last time I wrote about it. Slow and steady, it seems. We'll see what happens. I'll keep blogging as my cranial adventure continues to unfold.

2 comments:

  1. I like those! They're really pretty! :) I like reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carmela. This is the etsy shop I just told you about!

    ReplyDelete